Accessing MS Teams using games consoles.
We have been made aware that MS Teams can be accessed using an XBox or PS4.
As some of you may be aware, you should be able to connect to your child’s Teams account through an Xbox or a PS4/5. You may find more comprehensive instructions online. Please be aware this is untested by ourselves but it may help some people.
To access Office 365 on your Xbox One:
1.To move the cursor you can use the gamepad or plug in a USB mouse.
2. Go to my games and apps.
3. Find Microsoft Edge and select it.
4. Type in Office 365 and log in as you would in school.
To access Office 365 on PS4 you:
1. Use the PlayStation controller to navigate
2.Go to the PlayStation browser icon (it is WWW with dots around it)
3. Find the Internet search browser (possibly R2 button once)
5. Type in Office 365 and log in like you would at school or other devices at home
You should be able to access the following through both consoles:
You should also be able to plug in a keyboard and/or mouse if you have one, via the USB slot.